Doll mail!
Hii! I came here to show some doll mail I got today, how exciting!
I waited for these for a while and finally I have them! So, I bought a new Pullip doll to my collection and some doll clothes and shoes!
Lets start with the new comer! I will explain about her better in my next post where I am introducing all of my current dolls, I try to focus more on the model itself.
I have been eyeing this doll on and off for some time (and for some time, I really do mean for some time.). She was the first Pullip doll ever I saw on social media and I guess since then I just got obsessed with her entire look.
I do know her entire attire is based on strawberries, hence her name meaning strawberry in Korean but you can't blame me, strawberries and apples both have the same color scheme!
And here is the back side of the package! I love it when the box has one of the promo/listing photos on it.
(The shoes on the last photo didn't come with her)
I adored her for a while in her box and I was tempted to keep her in there but I am not that kind of collector who keeps their stuff in their original packages.
So! She comes up with a collared dress, tie, apron, stockings, shoes, bag (filled with cotton), collectors card, a red stand which is a little bit transparent.
The more I was looking through her stuff the more things I noticed, differences I have actually never have noticed or payed attention to.
So! I decided to give you all a little ride with the little discoveries I made so enjoy the ride!
And of course I had to start to search about it more because why not!
I found out that there is actually a lot more differences than this, I kind of felt off about the red and white striped stockings and you know what? It turns out they were different colored too in the promotion pictures!
So, this is the promotion photo I saw back in 2011 and till this day these are the photos I associate Ddalgi with. You notice that the stockings have three different colors? White, light green and dark green.
Mine has white and pink. Well you know what? It actually doesn't end here.
Yes, there is a THIRD variety!

But somehow these are also the images I associate with Ddalgi?? How come I have never noticed or not seen anyone talk about this? I find things like these so interesting, how the product changes in between prototype/promotion photos to the actual listing.
And while writing this I noticed that my dolls bag has white lace next to the red ribbon and on that listing/selling photo it just has four white threads with some green stitches?? Am I going crazy at this point?
On these photos, which they used for her selling listing, she has ONCE AGAIN different patterned fabric on her head piece, tie, waistband and pockets.
So it gets me thinking, how many of these versions did they sell? I have seen the white, green/yellow and pink/red colored stockings few times for sale, with the doll and without the doll.
Why does mine have white and pink stripes? Does someone have the different patterned clothing pieces?
I guess I will never know. But I personally lowkey wished I had the green stockings haha!
I don't know, I just find it a little bit funny that I have associated two different versions at the same time to Ddalgi without realising they are a little bit different and it seems like now I own the third version of it.
My friend mentioned that it matches her stockings and to be fair, it made me like the eyelids more!
Then I got this Isul Sith dolls stock vest, I was thinking I could make it a little bit more fitting for Pullip size vise and I have an outfit vision for it already. I just have to sew it or commission it.
And then this!!! Pullip Merori dolls stock jacket I have been drooling after FOREVER!
I didn't expect it to be so soft?? I can't wait to go outside and take some winter photos while we still have snow, the doll who's gonna get this jacket needs to get her wig first though and we'll see how the outdoor photographing goes like, haven't done that in AGES haha! Also fingers crossed I am not gonna freeze my fingers off!
And then I got some shoes! I wasn't sure would they fit for Obitsu bodies or even Pullip dolls stock body and I desided to gamble it and bought them and gladly they do fit!
The photo is missing one pair of black and brown mary jane shoes, I gave them already for two of my dolls hehe.
Well, that's it! It was pretty fun to do this post, maybe I'll do some more in the future!
See ya!


Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti